Optional email code
The New Leaders Council Houston Board is looking for a new member! Are you interested in serving? Read below for details about board member responsibilities and what it means to be an NLC Capstone Co-Chair.
New Leaders Council Houston Board: Roles and Responsibilities
All Executive Committee Members are expected to:
1) Attend monthly in-person board meetings, dates to be planned at the start of the year.
2) Donate at least $250 to the NLC-Houston chapter, or provide in-kind donations (e.g. Institute lunches) valuing at least $250 to the Houston chapter, or raise at least $250 from outside sources for the NLC Houston chapter (ie, “write or raise.”)
3) Support the NLC Chapter Fundraiser Event through fundraising, planning, and attending the event.
4) Attend at least one weekend of the Fellows Institute, serving as a Logistics captain to help with logistics like lunch prep, sign-in, clean-up, etc.
The following lists the roles and responsibilities expected of each executive team committee. There are typically at least two chairs (and occasionally more) serving on each committee.
• Provide instruction and guidance to the Fellows on the Capstone Project process
• Attend the opening Institute and explains the Capstone Project/ models a Capstone presentation for the fellows
• Arrange in-person, written and/or group check-ins with the Fellows regarding their Capstone presentations, to encourage steady progress throughout the five months of Institute
• Sets deadlines for Capstone-related deliverables, including presentations and written summaries.
• Gathers/collates Capstone presentation materials for sharing within NLC (and occasionally public sharing—with the Capstone presenter’s permission.)
Built by on